CUSTOMER REQUIREMENTS: "Feed me fast, tasty, reasonably priced and not to harm my stomach."
AGE CATEGORY FOR MOSCOW:
- parents with children;
- young people, students from 16-23 years old;
- residents of the capital from 23-37 years old;
- men and women over 37 years old;
Those. all categories of citizens who aspire, already lead, or at least once thought about a healthy lifestyle, about proper nutrition or what we eat, including lovers of hamburgers and rolls.
CLIENT SELECTION: A format familiar to him (in 90% of cases, the consumer chooses the product that is already familiar in taste or visually).
- The Russian fast food market - burgers for 2017 amounted to 140 billion rubles;
- The annual market growth during the crisis in the fast food segment is 3-5%;
- Moscow consumes 38 thousand tons of shrimp annually, 142 thousand people search for shrimp every month;
- Every month in Moscow, 1 million people are looking for seafood;
- Monthly, about 2 million people are looking for parks in Moscow;
- Every day in Moscow, an average of 45 thousand people visit parks (M. Gorky Park, Sokolniki Park, Zaryadye Park, VDNH)
- Near Moscow are concentrated three large airports (Domodedovo, Sheremetyevo and Vnukovo) with passenger traffic of one million people per month;
- Every year in Moscow there are many festivals, fairs, exhibitions, collecting from 30 thousand to 1 million visitors;
- Every day, 7 thousand people visit outlets, food courts, monthly they are searched by 200 thousand people (Vnukovo Outlet Village, Outlet Village Belaya Dacha, DEPO, Danilovsky Market);
- “Where to eat” in Moscow every month 70 thousand people are looking for, about the same number are looking for with delivery
- Monthly, over 350 thousand people are looking for hamburgers in Moscow;